Climate Wizard-P15 awarded international industry accolade 16 August 2017
Hot on the heels of winning a prestigious Good Design Award, the Climate Wizard CW-P15 by Seeley International has achieved yet another major industry accolade after it was announced a winner of the New Product Innovation category in the Australian Business Awards 2017.
Seeley International Founder and Executive Chairman, Mr Frank Seeley AM FAICD, said the revolutionary CW-P15 was quickly gaining a reputation as an industry-leading indirect evaporative air conditioner, despite only being officially released to market earlier this year.
“The CW-P15 builds on the strong reputation of the multi-award winning Climate Wizard range, and its ability to cool using 100% fresh air. It achieves this with no added moisture by using a hyper-efficient counter-flow heat exchanger and in doing so challenges all of the assumptions that people make when they think of an evaporative cooler,” Mr Seeley said.
“The extraordinary CW-P15 transforms the performance of traditional evaporative air conditioning, and a growing number of savvy commercial and industrial consumers are opting to invest and take advantage of the 80% energy savings on offer compared to refrigerated systems performing similar cooling functions,” he said.
“CW-P15 offers air conditioning cooling comfort which can achieve up to equivalence, or even superior performance than, conventional refrigerated air conditioning at 80% lower energy costs, and it can actually improve the cooling performance and extend the life of refrigerated systems – whether a retrofit or new installation.”
Mr Seeley said this latest award accolade should further strengthen consumer confidence in this benchmark cooling technology.
“We realise that some people might not yet fully understand this new technology, because they have previously experienced older technology options. Our challenge to consumers is to put aside old thinking about cooling and experience and enjoy this next-generation technology, because it has the performance to change perceptions forever,” Mr Seeley said.
“A broader range of commercial and industrial customers now can experience the unrivalled benefits of the innovative cooling solution that Climate Wizard delivers at far cheaper running costs,” he said.
A number of exceptionally clever benefits have been integrated into the design, including a UV-resistant lightweight polymer corrosion-free casing which better blends with existing roofs or building designs. CW-P15 also takes advantage of environmentally friendly refrigerant R-718 (water), to achieve exceptional cooling at exceptionally high electrical efficiencies, with no ozone depleting gases or chemicals employed in its operation.
“Even better news is that customers can expect long years of reliable service without the need for any substantial renewal of replacing any of the structural components,” Mr Seeley said.
Designed and manufactured using parts made in-house at Seeley International’s South Australian-based manufacturing plant, CW-P15 reflects the Company’s unwavering commitment to quality and innovation, with other key features including:
- A new compact modular design which allows for easy side-by-side, rooftop installation,
- Smaller footprint and visually low profile designed to perfectly blend with a rooftop,
- Enhanced access and handling ensures easier installation, connection, service and maintenance,
- Integrated lifting points in the design, ensuring simple crane and forklift transport and installation,
- Direct-mount or frame-mount installation, with the ability to be mounted side-by-side on either side, with all maintainable and serviceable parts accessed by the front or back of the unit,
- A twin fan design means CW-P15 features separate exhaust and supply channels,
- The design of CW-P15 allows constant supply through air conditioning systems’ low pressure ducts,
- New axial propeller fans, with the sickle blade / air-foil design ensuring added efficiency,
- Integrated air filtration systems, with options for disposable or washable box filters,
- Use of single phase power, rather than three phase power,
- Optional MagIQtouch Controller or standard MagIQcool Controllers, allowing users to set temperatures on-site or remotely and
- New standard filters, with optional washable or disposable pleated panel filters accommodated in the one design.
The Australian Business Awards are an international, all-encompassing awards program that recognises organisations that demonstrate business and product excellence, sustainability and commercial success. Conducted annually, the Awards honour the world’s industry leaders through the acknowledgment of innovative business processes, product development, enterprise, sustainability and overall business success.
More about the Awards can be found at australianbusinessawards.com.au
About Seeley International
Seeley International is Australia’s largest air conditioning manufacturer and is market leader in the design and manufacture of ducted and portable heating and cooling products for the domestic, commercial and industrial markets in Australia.
Renowned for its innovation, Seeley International’s brands include Breezair, Braemar, Climate Wizard, Convair, Coolair, Braemar, AIRA and Coolerado. Based in Adelaide’s south – and with factories in Adelaide (evaporative coolers) and Albury (gas heaters, refrigerated and commercial cooling) – the company was founded in 1972 by Frank Seeley AM, who remains Executive Chairman.
Unlike many of its competitors, Seeley International continues to design and manufacture most of the components for its Australian made products, which it exports to more than 120 countries around the world. More information about Seeley International and its products can be found at seeleyinternational.com